Register your Kroger store card online, Kroger will donate to your YMCA every time you shop!
Do you have a Kroger Plus card? You can sign up in any store or online. This store card will save you money when you shop. Once you register this card online for the Kroger Rewards Program, Kroger will donate to the Parkview Huntington Family YMCA every time you shop. This is a great way to save money and help your local Y.
Bring your Kroger receipt to the front desk and you will receive a FREE YMCA T-SHIRT just for signing up. We will also drop your Kroger receipt in tour drawing for a chance to win a complimentary month to the YMCA.
Sign up instructions:
1. Go to the link above and create an account.
2. If you have a store card already or a phone number you use at checkout, add that information. If not, just use your phone number to create a virtual store card
3. Scroll to the bottom of your newly created account and hit the link "community rewards program".
4. It'll give you the option to search for an organzitation. Type in "Parkview Huntington Family YMCA". You can also just type in organization #11977. Select us and submitt.
5. You are now signed up for a whole year. If you want Kroger to continue to donate to the Y for your purchases after that year, you will have to renew in one year.
6. Come to the Y with your Kroger receipt, get your free YMCA T-shirt and participate in the drawing for a free month at the Y.
Questions? Email email@example.com