Youth Gymnastics and Tumbling
Many options for summer gymnastics!
Following are guidelines for these summer sessions of July and August (will continue to be re-evaluated):
- Water fountains will be closed. Please bring your own leak-proof, spill-proof bottle of water. Please no sugary drinks.
- We will be sanitizing before/after class and between each station.
- Only gymnasts and 1 parent/guardian will be allowed in the gym.
- Please have your child check in at the front desk.
- Staff will be wearing face coverings when feasible.
- Social distancing will be used during class unless the student is being helped/spotted by the coach.
- Class times and sizes are altered to maximize social distancing and allow for adequate cleaning time between classes.
New for SUMMER interactive class for toddlers and their caregivers! Check it out and sign up today!
MONTHLY SIGN UP FOR JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER!
Summer session details. Read the following:
PRIVATE GYMNASTICS COMING YOUR WAY!
For additional information on gymnastics and tumbling, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.